[rp-ml] Camatini Vacuum Injection System for sale

From: Webb Byford (wbyford@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jun 04 2005 - 04:25:18 EEST

We are selling a Camatini Vacuum Injection system for vacuum casting with pnuematic injection gun and oven.

Also a Hapco RapidFil dispensing system is for sale. The dispensing sytem has a 12gal. and a 6gal. heated tanks. System was reciently tested with only one mixer not working but is easily replaced.

We will consider best offers on equipment indiviually or as a package. Since we are no longer in the molding business we do not need this equipment. Please contact us by email or by phone message at 936-258-2007.