Re: [rp-ml] Problem

From: prototipagem rapida (proto@centimfe.com)
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 20:59:03 EEST

Hi Stanislav,

When the problem ocoures and the temperature passes the set point (in your case 143?C), does the material melt? If it doesn't melt, that means that you have a problem with your IR sensor and probably must be replaced (check the powder temperature in the build area using an exterior thermocouple and compare the temperature reading with the machine). If the powder melts, then the problem is with the heaters controll system and I don't have any sugestion top what to do.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Bruno.