[rp-ml] Problem

From: Stanislav Karaivanov (Stanislav.Karaivanov@sparkygroup.com)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 16:58:19 EEST

Hi there,

My name is Stanislav from SPARKY Bulgaria. Our company has a Sinterstation 2500plus produced by DTM in 2000. Couple of weeks ago a problem with the piston heater appeared. The essence of the problem is that the piston heater temperature cannot stabilize once it reaches the defined set point - which in our case 143 œC. During the warm up stage everything goes right but when the heater reaches the set point it continuous to heat and consequently yellow alarm for piston high temperature appears. Finally the machine turns off the piston heater and after some time turns it on automatically when the piston cools down. This repeat for several times and at some time of the build the piston heater temperature stabilizes at the set point. Some suggestions what's wrong? Please help to fix it.

Thanks in advance

18 Parva Bulgarska Armia blv.

1220 Sofia

BULGARIA