Re: [rp-ml] Subtracting STL objects

From: Ismo Mäkelä (ismo.makela@deskartes.fi)
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 11:21:28 EEST

Dear Clay,

DeskArtes 3Data Expert software is specially targeted for STL file
handling for rapid prototyping. The price for the base module is EUR
1.200 and it includes all necessary STL repair, viewing, measuring and
manipulation tools, including boolean operations. We also give 50%
university discount.

Best regards,

Ismo Mäkelä

--