[rp-ml] RTV Molding Supervisor needed

From: Steve Stewart (steve@protogenic.com)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 00:06:45 EEST

Protogenic, Inc. is seeking a dedicated, detail-oriented, and highly skilled
individual to fill a supervisory position (Molding Supervisor) in our shop.
The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of silicone mold making
experience, a minimum of 2 years supervisory or management experience,
urethane casting knowledge, and CNC machining experience. A background in
the operation of SLA equipment is a plus. Experience in low-volume
production with meter-mix equipment is also a plus.

If you are interested in working for a high quality, customer service
oriented, respected rapid prototyping company, send your resume with salary
history to <mailto:paul@protogenic.com> paul@protogenic.com .

We pay 90% of employee and 50% of dependent health and dental insurance, and
we offer a 401(k) plan. Our clean, modern facility was built in 1997 on the
north end of Denver, CO.

Steve Stewart
President

Steve Stewart
steve@protogenic.com
protogenic, inc.
<http://www.protogenic.com/> http://www.protogenic.com
1490 w. 121 ave., suite 101 phone:303-252-0212
westminster, co 80234
fax:303-252-0223

Protogenic - Your design, our commitment