RE: [rp-ml] SLS Lock-up Discussion

From: Miller, Michael W (michael.w.miller@boeing.com)
Date: Fri Apr 22 2005 - 19:04:10 EEST

Our Vanguard HS went into "la-la" land for exactly one hour last
weekend. With help from 3D (Dwayne Moore), I'm pretty sure it was
initiated by Windows trying to do an automatic update although we
haven't proven that. Make sure any automatic updates such as antivirus
or Windows, and any scheduled tasks, are disabled. We also seem to have
discovered a discrepancy between the Real Monitor time and the blog time
of one hour....Maybe a result of daylight savings?

Michael W Miller (michael.w.miller@boeing.com)
desk) 206-655-3289 pgr) 206-416-0257 fax) 655-0025
The Boeing Company Seattle M/C 45-17 66-ZB-XS29
Rapid Product Manufacturing 655-4366 or 655-2262
http://dmp-rpm.web.boeing.com/splash.htm