Re: [rp-ml] Those individuals needing an excuse to waste some time...

From: Bathsheba Grossman (sheba@bathsheba.com)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 21:24:10 EEST

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 EdGrenda@aol.com wrote:
> Those individuals needing an excuse to waste some time on a Friday afternoon
> might enjoy having a gander at some new relief globes of the earth. They're
> made in a process using stereolithography by an eponymously-named California
> company.

That they're hand-painted kinda takes the fun out of it for me...I
presume that's where the high price comes from, since the globes appear to
be molded from a 3D-printed original.

-Sheba

--
Bathsheba Grossman                                          (831)429-8224
Sculpting geometry                                          bathsheba.com