Re: [rp-ml] Objet Material Information Request

From: prototipagem rapida (proto@centimfe.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 15:06:14 EET

Dear all,

We too work with the FullCure 700 resin from Objet and would be very much interested on some of the information required previously by Chris (the one that is not presented by Objet).

Regarding the cured properties of the material, I've already tested what is the percentage of cure that the material presents when coming out of the machine, and it presents itself in its fully cured state, which may indicate that the properties presented by Objet, may well be of the material in this state (don't see any reason for not being....).

If any of you investigates a little more, please let me know.

Thanks.

Bruno Araújo

DT - Laboratório de Prototipagem Rápida

Centimfe