FW: [rp-ml] Small scale SLS

From: Rahbari, Mohamad (Mohamad.Rahbari@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 21:00:40 EET

Dear All,

I am a graduate student and my research has to do with SLS. I have been able
to successfully build parts from several different materials reducing the
volume of powder required. I don't know if I had mentioned it previously on
rp-ml, but because I was researching new materials for the SLS and I had a
limited supply of powder I worked on this to allow me to build parts with
minimal powder in the feed cartridges.

Take care
Mohammad Rahbari