Re: [rp-ml] adding fillets to STL files

From: Pat Warner (pat.warner@uk.renaultf1.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 12:24:09 EET

Hi Jeff

Materialise has a new product called 3Matic http://www.materialise.com/3Matic/main_ENG.html that is designed to add CAD functionality to STL files. I have had a demo and I would think that it would be very useful in your line of work.

Regards

Pat Warner
Digital Manufacturing Supervisor
Renault F1 Team
Enstone
Oxfordshire
UK
OX7 4EE

Tel 44 (0) 1608 678000 ext 5152
Fax 44 (0) 1608 678514
Mobile 44 (0) 7879848060

E-mail pat.warner@uk.renaultf1.com

>>> "Bondy, Jeff S" <JBondy@howmet.com> 11/02/2005 20:26:30 >>>
I'm looking for input on software that is capable of adding fillets or break edges to files at the STL level.

Any thoughts?

Jeff Bondy
Howmet Research Corporation
1500 South Warner Street
Whitehall, Michigan 49461
(231) 894-7762
(231) 981-3212 fax
jbondy@howmet.com

For further information on Renault F1 visit our web site at www.renaultf1.com.

WARNING: please ensure that you have adequate virus protection in place before you open or detach any documents attached to this email.

This e-mail may constitute privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this confidential email and any attachments transmitted with it in error and you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on this information.

E-mails to and from the Renault F1 Team are monitored for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices.

The contents of this email are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the views of the company.

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us.

If you have received this email in error please forward to: is.helpdesk@uk.renaultf1.com quoting the sender, then delete the message and any attached documents