Re: [rp-ml] Service Bureau for EOS made parts

From: Terry Wohlers (tw@wohlersassociates.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 01:57:02 EET

Jim,

Contact Tom Gogoe of the Synergeering Group (http://www.rapidnylon.com) for nylon parts. He's running the large EOSINT P 700 machine. For metal parts, contact Greg Morris of Morris Technologies (http://www.morristech.com). Greg's company is running an EOSINT M 250 Xtended machine.

I hope this helps!

Terry

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.