Re: [rp-ml] Some design help

From: Bill Hearn (billhearnc1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2005 - 23:31:47 EET

I have done similar things by the following methods
listed in order of difficulty / complexity / setup
cost:

1) Coat the wire with silicone or urethane liquid
resin and pull the coated wire through a funnel like
fixture filled with more of the liquid resin that is
attached to compatible tubing.

2) Pull the wire through the comaptible tubing and
use pressure, vacuum or a combination of the two to
fill the tubing with the resin.

3) Pull the wire through the center of a die while
evenly coating it with resin.

Sincerely,

Bill Hearn
President