Re: [rp-ml] Some design help

From: Bo Atkinson (bo@midcoast.com)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2005 - 10:35:00 EET

>........... I'm now trying to think of a way to "coat" the wire in
>some kind of rubber, plastic, or other generally forgiving type of
>material. ......

For long lasting material, I would first consider tubing which is
available near wire size diameters. Try a chem or bio supplier, tygon
+ chemicals might be a good Google combination for searching. It is
extremely difficult to get even distribution and inert finish from
something mastic like caulking to coat your wire. ~Bo