[rp-ml] Product Design / Realtime Models [ UJDA ]

From: Jonathan Chertok <chertok22_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 23:23:12 EET

List,

We are pleased to get the word out that we have recently posted realtime
rotatable mathematical models using ModelPress on our website. If you have
not had the opportunity to use this kind of 3D tool it has proven to be a
very interesting and interactive way to share 3D models.

http://www.oliverlabs.net/other/universaljoint/welcome.php?menu=10&submenu=153

We have had some recent interest in the site regarding product packaging and
would be happy to talk with others in this industry.

Most Sincerely and Best Wishes for the New Year,

Jonathan Chertok

Universal Joint Design Associates:
Full Service Design and Construction

Jonathan Chertok. Principal