Re: [rp-ml] Does anyone have information about Solidscape's new systems?

From: Paul-Henri TINGUELY <paulhenri_at_gkb.com>
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 18:16:23 EET

Hello Ralf, RP community,

The New Solidscape T66BT and 612BT (BT for BenchTop) has 2 jets like his
previous serie.

Solidscape is introducing the InduraCast and InduraFill, a new
combination of material to work at ambiant temperature, so no cooling
time needed.

Combined with new configurations, this allow a faster build and a better
surface quality.

And on top of it you get a very quiet vacuum cleaner for office
environment.

The new machines have been presented at Euromold in Frankfurt last week.

Avec mes salutations/ With my best regards

Paul-Henri Tinguely

Altair Consulting
8 Chemin du Sapey
CH 1212 Grand-Lancy -Genève