[rp-ml] SLS Metals Sintering Oven

From: steve cunningham <s_rp_c_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 22:00:14 EET

Hello All,
   I currently have an Paragon SLS Sintering Oven available for sale for metals processing. It's approx. 1 yr old, in great shape, and has only been cycled around 10 times since purchased new. It would make a great addition to someone already utilizing the SLS metals process, since the oven cycle is typically the bottle neck in the overall process. Need to move it, so any reasonable offer will be considered.

Thanks,
Steve Cunningham
317-513-4010