[rp-ml] Forming metal with RP

From: Richard M. Harrington <rharrington_at_harringtonpdc.com>
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 22:39:57 EET

Hello List,
I'm not quite sure what is happening and that's why I am repeating the
first part of this message several times.

         Hello List,
I'm not quite sure what is happening and that's why I am repeating the
first part of this message several times.

                           Hello List,
I'm not quite sure what is happening and that's why I am repeating the
first part of this message several times.

Anyway, I've put out 2 requests in the last 2 days and the first part of
the message has been cut off.

My request is: Has anyone had any success using RP tooling to form
.024" aluminum or steel forming?

Let me know.

Also, There is an approximate 4 hour gap form when I sent to when it
posted.

Rick Harrington

Harrington Product Development Center
"Your partner in product development solutions"

4700 Smith Road, Suite R
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212
Phone: 513.482.4702
Fax: 513.482.4706
Email: <mailto:rharrington@harringtonpdc.com>
rharrington@harringtonpdc.com
FTP: <ftp://ftp.harringtonpdc.com> ftp.harringtonpdc.com