RE: [rp-ml] EOS Sinterstation

From: A.M.Asua <asen_at_simtec2000.es>
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 20:42:41 EET

Hi Stephen,
If you intend to make a functional test, I d'ont recommend you the metal
obtained with the EOS machine. For valves, who are 'very difficult'
pieces I recommend you the 99% density obtained with ONE alloy, of
CONCEPT LASER from Germany. You can take a look in
'www.concept-laser.de' or better, send a STL file for quotation direct
to them.
Regards,
A.M.Asua