[rp-ml] Viper Si2 for sale

From: Chin <chin_at_regal-jewelry.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 06:18:50 EET

Dear RP list members,

This is Chin writing from Regal Jewelry, we are from Thailand.
I have a viper for sale.
It was delivered to us some time around February 2003.
The machine is stationed in airconditioned room with dehumidifier, 24 hrs, the room is moped once every week.
Laser hr last I checked was below 1500.

We bought this machine primarily to increase our jewelry model out put, from hand made models to CADCAM models. Viper helped out the work a lot but finally we want to try another technology. We thought the wax jet printing technology is more suitable with our production.

If you are interested in this machine please contact off the list.

please email chin@regal-jewelry.com if you need to discuss about this machine.

Best regards,
Chin