RE: [rp-ml] Epson - 3D printing

From: Jonathan Harris <j.j.harris_at_bham.ac.uk>
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 18:15:32 EET

Hi,

I got interested in the same articles you have cited and did a bit of
follow-up digging.

You could try US patent number US2002151171 (Semiconductor device and
manufacturing method therefor, circuit substrate, and electronic apparatus).
I'm not 100% certain it is the same thing as the legal obfuscators have done
a nice job, but the resemblance is striking.

If that's all wrong I'd also be keen to see the right answer.

Cheers,
Jonathan.