[rp-ml] Looking for Bright Nickel / Chrome plate on Watershed parts.

From: Phil Iehle <Phil_at_Versadyne.net>
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 22:11:51 EEST

Dear List,

I have a volume of small parts, 124 individual thin keys, (as in keypad
keys)
These have been produced in Somos 11120 Watershed and need to be
electroplated with bright nickel or nickel/chrome.
Rapid project. Fast turn around. No pun intended.....
I have seen some literature and ads, but of course can't find 'em when you
need 'em!
Anyone out there have experience plating watershed resin?
Please contact off list for details.

Phil Iehle
Versadyne LLC
PH 201-634-1484