RE: [rp-ml] Cleaning internal cooling channels of SLS parts

From: David K. Leigh <dkleigh_at_harvest-tech.com>
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 17:15:00 EEST

Air and pipe cleaners for internal features is what seems to work best for
us. We use a low pressure air wand, a few small dental type tools, and pipe
cleaners for cleaning off the walls.

David K. Leigh (254)933-1000
Harvest Technologies fax(254)298-0125
Rapid Prototyping Services dkleigh@harvest-tech.com