RE: [rp-ml] Jaw Bone From Stem Cells

From: Blasch, Larry <LBlasch_at_OPW-FC.com>
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 02:52:10 EEST

Lots of work was done in the mid to late 1990's on attempting to model
scaffolds for bio-components, most of it involved SLA and SLS.
Check out: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~scottho/BSD.HTML
http://msewww.engin.umich.edu:81/people/halloran/pdf/Ceramic%20SFF%20by%20Di
rect%20and%20Indirect%20Stereolithography.pdf

I am wondering if anyone ever attempted this with the powder printers?

Larry Blasch

PS: Sheba... You can choose to modify whatever body part you wish in your
own body, Just don't complain if people stare!