[rp-ml] SLA masters for Vacuum casting

From: Kiran <office_mail_3_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 09:27:08 EEST

Hello All:

I'm facing some issues with Vacuum casting using SLA masters. The surface of the mold is very sticky even though I allow the mold to cure for around 48 hours in Room temperature. It does'nt help if I keep the mold in the Oven too!! Can anyone suggest me a solution out of this sticky problem?

Kind Regards,

Kiran

P.S: the problem is the same in case of OBJET parts too...FDM/SLS masters do not have this problem...