[rp-ml] Z-Corp UGM 2004

From: <Gary.Rabinovitz_at_reebok.com>
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 21:16:44 EEST

Can you believe it, only 53 Day's and counting until Z-Corp kicks off it's
annual User Group Conference.

 For all those of you who missed last years meeting in Las Vegas, NV., the
long wait is almost over. The 2004 Z-Corp User Group Conference is being
held on September 19-22, 2004 at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel, downtown
Boston. Home of the 2004 DNC. This year's conference is the total
package, with a Keynote speaker in Todd Grimm, a Vendor Fair and part
contest, a Z-Corporation up-date, and several customer presentations and
workshops. I would be remiss if I did not mention the networking time that
will be available both during the Tuesday night Dinner Cruise and the
Wednesday Z-Corporation Tour and BBQ. For all the fine details, please
check out the UGM website attached to this e-mail. This is going to be the
best Z conference to date. Please don't wait to register for the hotel as
rooms are filling up fast and we only have a limited amount remaining. For
further information, please feel free to contact me directly or any of the
user group committee. All of this information is located on the web site.
Looking forward to seeing everyone this September.

Best Regards,

Gary Rabinovitz
Reebok International LTD.
Z-Corp UGM President