[rp-ml] Some equipment for sale

From: Richard M. Harrington <rharrington_at_harringtonpdc.com>
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 23:01:08 EEST

Hello List,

We are moving to a new location and liquidating some of our equipment.

I just wanted to see if anyone is interested.

Here is a list:

Various Pressure vessels ranging from 2 gallon to 60 gallon
Vacuum Chamber
A few vacuum pumps
2 injection molding machines
Milltronics CNC machine
Old Bostomatic CNC machine
Vacuum Form machine
Spray metal system
Vacuum Casting System
Several ovens including 1 real large one
2 Compression Molding machines
Japax CNC EDM machine
Complete phone system
Plotter

Let me know of any interest

Rick Harrington

Harrington Product Development Center
"Your partner in product development solutions"

1756 Tennessee Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45229-1202

Phone: 513.482.4702
Fax : 814.284.0359
Voicemail by Email: 814.284.0359
Email: rharrington@harringtonpdc.com
Web Address: http://www.harringtonpdc.com
<http://www.harringtonpdc.com/>
FTP: ftp.harringtonpdc.com <ftp://ftp.harringtonpdc.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials in this electronic mail
transmission (including all attachments) are private and confidential
and are the property of Harrington Product Development Center. The
information is privileged and is intended solely for the use of the
named addresses above. If you are not the intended addressee, please be
advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail
transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone
at (513) 482-4700, or send an electronic message to the sender