[rp-ml] looking for employment

From: carl hauser <carl_hauser_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 00:19:05 EEST

Hi List,

I am a post Doctoral research assistant approaching the end of my contract with Leeds University, UK at the end of September. As you can guess I am now actively seeking employment. My research to date has centred around machine design and materials engineering in direct metal SLS. My research has been geared towards application and fundamental investigations into materials science and powder melting.

If possible I would like to remain working within the RP sector from either a research or managerial perspective. Location wise I am quite flexible and would welcome employment in the UK, Europe or the US.

If any positions are available I would welcome any correspondence. Please email me directly on c.hauser@leeds.ac.uk . I am more than happy to send out my CV (Resume) on request.

Regards

Carl.

Dr Carl Hauser