[rp-ml] Looking for employment in the RP field

From: D D <protomansla_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 18:45:47 EEST

- This message was manually approved by RD -

Dear List, I am looking for service bureaus or corporations that are
hiring in the RP field. I have about 6 years of experience in the RP
field in Sales, machine operator and can also finish parts. I am leaning more towards the machine operator but can do sales as well. I am currently located in the
Midwest area. Relocation is not a problem. Please contact me if there are any
opportunities at your company, I will respond with my resume..

Thank you and have a great day.....