RE: [rp-ml] $75 million for rapid prototyping

From: Marshall Burns <MB-ListMail2_at_Ennex.com>
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 01:50:06 EEST

> systems. While I don't feel that the researchers who usurp
> this terminology
> should have their arms ripped off and be beaten to death with
> the stumps,

        They didn't usurp the term. The term "rapid prototyping" was
used in software development long before the SLA came along. They had at
least one book about it, "Rapid Prototyping for Object-Oriented Systems"
by Mark Mullin, in 1990, long before there were any books on physical
RP.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
Ennex Corporation