Thanks for help; [rp-ml] Sand core prototypes

From: asrp <asrpas_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 07:17:42 EEST

Thanks to all of you for sharing your ideas. As Larry mentioned we have
decided to make core masters on our FDM m/c and contacted the local foundry
to make the epoxy tooling for sand cores. Because of urgency of project I
apologise not to get quote all who contacted me offlist but bookmarked them
for future projects.

Once again this listing is great resource for ideas otherwise no way you can
collect all that information from single media. Wish one day someone will
organise all rp-mail archived messages and publish as a book (suppose
excluding spams & scams). I'm sure that'll sell like a hot cake and will be
enough revenue for the RP-mail admin to put a world class spam filter.

Regards,
Rick