[rp-ml] AW: Who's left on rpml?

From: Sean Halstead <s.halstead_at_protoform.de>
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 08:34:21 EEST

I can easily agree with your sentiments. Hopefully we will see steady
improvement. We we be ehibiting at the RP show in Dearborn for the
first time. As we are coming from Germany to do so, I am quite anxious
to see how it goes. I have heard many good things regarding the expo
which is why I suggested it to the owner for our first exhibiting in the
U.S. Hope to see you and many others at the show.

Sean Halstead
Protoform
www.protoform.com