[rp-ml] Bending Steel Studs

From: Jonathan Chertok <chertok22_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 19:35:04 EEST

List,

Anybody know where I could go to get some information on bending 2x6 steel
studs?

Anybody know anyone that has done it. Anybody know someone that has set up a
jig to do it?

Can you tack weld steel studs to steel studs? Do you need to heat them prior
to bending? Are they still considered structurally sound?

I'd love to catch up with someone that has done some freeform shapes out of
them.

Cheers,

Jonathan

P.S. If you can't find it on the RPML, where else can you find it?

Universal Joint: Buildings + Digital Design

Jonathan Chertok. Principal
Austin, Texas [512] 407 9628

Full Service Design and Construction

Test your ‘Travel Quotient’ and get the chance to win your dream trip!
http://travel.msn.com