AW: [rp-ml] stl file for eye glasses

From: Ernst Mueller <E.Mueller_at_gom.com>
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 19:22:49 EEST

Hello Andrea,

We can do and give you the stl data as shown in:
http://www.gom.com/En/Applications/Digitizing/rpm/art.html. Here you can
find also the stl data to download, build and verify with your friend if
this is what he is looking for.

Therefore, if you send us the eye glasses, we digitize them and send you
the stl data.

With best regards

Ernst Müller www.gom.com
GOM International AG e.mueller@gom.com
Bremgarterstrasse 89B Tel: +41 56 631 04 04
CH- 8967 Widen (Switzerland) Fax: +41 56 631 04 07