[rp-ml] Re: Who's left on rpml?

From: Tom Richards <Thoms1991_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 17:41:02 EEST

Hello List,

We continue to manufacture prototype precision castings and to monitor the
rp-ml expectantly.

Sending this message will I know result in dozens of "failed message"/virus
emails. I wonder why?

Do the nuts in Korea and elsewhere around the word really think we will send
money to them in response to their ridiculous solicitations?

Sincerely, Tom Richards, Metallurgist