RE: RP-ML Archive Search Question

From: Teemu Surakka <teemu.surakka_at_hut.fi>
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 09:46:33 EEST

Hi Jonathan (and list),

Unfortunately it seems so that your message has no replies - the brighter
side is that there is nothing wrong with your settings.
If you have a reply you should see (in addition to "next message" and

output in RP as Lattice Mesh"
in RP as Lattice Mesh"
And to do a search by keyword, try google or similar search engines - I
found you message with a simple search in google
(Matthew Cantwell rp-ml)

                         TJ

>List,
>
>Would anyone mind cluing me in to how to use the RPML Archive? I think I
>remember having success in the past with it.
>
>I've got a March 10 post that I was hoping to review the responses for,
>however I find a "next message" link and a "previous message" link but no
>way to view the responses to the post.
>
>This does not seem to be affected whether I view by date, post, author or
>thread.
>
>Have I got some Explorer setting that I need to change? Any ideas?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jonathan
>
>P.S. I assume there is not a way to search the archives by keyword, but
>thought to ask here as well.
>

>Universal Joint: Buildings + Digital Design
>
>Jonathan Chertok. Principal
>Austin, Texas [512] 407 9628
>
>Full Service Design and Construction

---
Teemu Surakka (alias TJ)            HUT/TAI Research Centre
Researcher, M.Sc. (Mech.Eng.)
teemu.surakka@hut.fi