RPML lives (Was STL file of a HIP)

From: Scott Tilton <stilton_at_protoprod.com>
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 21:10:52 EEST

Hi All,

I just thought I'd give a public "Thanks" to everyone who replied to my STL
file request.

I was pleased to learn that there are still people out there looking at the
RP-ML rather than just deleting spam and replying "remove."

Which brings me to another question for the list:

The other day, someone asked me if 3D Systems had reduced the price of
Duraform PA because of competition.

I couldn't say as I knew the answer to that question.

So I thought I'd float it out there to the RPML and see if there were any
comments.

Thanks again for the replies.

Scott Tilton