Mechanical properties of RenShape™ SL 7580 from Huntsman

From: Oliver Izzard <ollyizzard_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 11:46:48 EEST

Hi

I am a final year student at Loughborough University and as part of my Final
year project I am trying to find the peroperties of some RP materials.

I am trying to find the material and mechanical properties of RenShape™ SL
7580. I have found some information about the material form
(http://www.tth.com/SLA/SL7580.pdf) but it is only stating some of the basic
properties and does not give enough detail.

I would be very great full for any help.

Thanks

Oliver Izzard

(O.L.H.Izzard-01@student.lboro.ac.uk)

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess