RE: [rp-ml] Sterilisation Methods!

From: Bob Olsen <Bob_at_protogenic.com>
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 17:52:30 EEST

L.P., I am not close to an expert in this area, but typical sterilization
methods for medical devices include EtO (ethylene oxide), gamma, and steam.

You can do a little research on these methods, I'm guessing any of these
methods might work without too much deterioration in the base models
properties, depending upon which type of RP model you choose to go with.
Cheers, Bob Olsen, Protogenic