[rp-ml] Re: Silver & White Gold Jewelry with semi-precious stones _ online catalogue

From: VJ <acumenindia_at_vsnl.net>
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 01:54:50 EET

Thank you for your time,

We would like to present you our online catalogue :
Silver & White Gold Jewellery, with semi-precious stones.

Therefore, request you to kindly re-confirm your interest ; enabling me to send the needful details immediately.

Kindly also email me your updated address, with contact nos .

Look forward to hear from you,
Best Regards
VJ
Mumbai , India
www.aananta.net
KINDLY EXCUSE IF THIS EMAIL HAS REACHED YOU IN ERROR. FOR NO MORE MESSAGES
FROM US, PLS SEND US A BLANK EMAIL WITH 'REM' AS SUBJ, THANKS.