[rp-ml] rp-ml down?

From: Hannu Kaikonen <hannu.kaikonen_at_muotoiluntutkimuslaitos.fi>
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 09:12:51 EET

Hello

The low traffic and long delays on rp-ml is not an indication of the list
being down, dead or gone. It's just that the list has been under tight
moderation, and my mind has been elsewhere as I've been working hard to
keep my self employed - and thus the list moderation has kind of drifted to
the background. The struggle over my paychecks still goes on, but that's life.

I've managed to do some reconfiguration to the spam rules, lets hope
they'll work. Some spams will come through, but I hope I'll be able to
tighten the rules as we go.

And as you've noticed, I've set the system to tag every message that comes
through the list with '[rp-ml]'. I'm not a great fan of that myself, but I
hope it helps you to identify genuine rp-ml -messages and filter out the
ones that did not come through the list.

Let's see what crawls out under the next rock, untill that the list
moderation is turned off.

Ok, chatterboxes, the list is yours again :) Keep up the good work!

--
Yours truly
Hannu Kaikonen