SLA250/50,SLS2500,FDM3000

From: #DEWI KARTIKA GUNAWAN# <095002470482_at_ntu.edu.sg>
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 08:08:45 EET

Hi,
=20
I need some help for information regarding=20
1. Zephyr recoating system in SLA250/50.=20
How long does the blade travel from one end to the other end to recoat =
another layer of resin?=20
If it depends on the speed, can you give me any infromation about it =
(some numbers or range)??
=20
2. FDM3000
What is the head speed (drawing speed) normally used in this system?
=20
3. SLS2500
How long does the roller need to travel from one feed cartridge to the =
other, to spread the powder for another layer addition?
=20
Thank you in advance for your help!
=20
Dewi K.G.