Final Collection of Cubics

From: Jonathan Chertok <chertok22_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 15:38:47 EET

List,

I have 14 very small models of cubic surfaces that are 1 3/8" x 1 3/8" in
width that I am hoping to have someone do in SI - 10 resin (3D Systems SLA
7000).

I'm hoping for one or two vendors that wouldn't mind contributing these
pro-bono for an online and physical exhibition.

A colleague has volunteered to do a website for the project and I think
these last 14 small ones would put me into position to begin photographing
the previous models in the project. I've got an awful lot of people to thank
for helping me with the work and getting these last small models will put me
into position to get this all together.

Cheers,

Jonathan

P.S. Feel free to contact me off list.

Universal Joint: Buildings + Digital Design

Jonathan Chertok. Principal
Austin, Texas [512] 407 9628

Full Service Design and Construction