*****SPAM***** graphite sealing

From: wenxian li <lwxht_at_sealingcn.com>
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 07:55:59 EET

Hello friend:
We have fully visited your website,and pleased to advise you that we
can
cooperate in these
lines.Weifang Nanshu Graphite Co.,Ltd is a manufacturer of various
graphite
and non-graphite
sheet and gasket.PLEASE VISIT WWW.SEALINGCN.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION.We
have
been specializeing
in it for many years and China has lower labour costs so we assure you
that
we can offer you
high quality products and best prices.
Below is our Export List:
Should any of the mentioned items be interested to you,
please keep us advised of your detailed requirements and
WE WILL SEND SAMPLES AS SOON AS WE CAN.
1 PACKING
expanded graphite packing,graphite with carbon fiber insert,
expanded graphite yarns,kevlar fiber packing,carbonized fiber packing,
carbonized fiber graphite lubricant packing,carbon with graphite
packing,
pure carbon fiber with PTFE packing,PTFE biber with oil packing,
pure PTFE fiber packing,PTFE with graphite packing,
expansion tetrafluoroethylene sealing belt,expansion graphite knitting
filling,
ptfe knitting filling,move reinforced ptfe knitting filling,
graphite/ptfe knot,flax/ptfe knot,reinforced asbestos/graphite fiber
filling,
graphite/ptfe/silicon oil knot,ptfe zebra stripe knitting filling,
aromatic fiber knot and so on.
2 GASKET:
,PTFE gasket,expanded PTFE joint sealant valve stuffing,expanded
graphite
gasket,spiral wound
gasket(e.g.ASME B 16.21)
3 graphite material
flake graphite micronized graphite amorphous graphite
4 PURE FLEXIBLE GRAPHITE SHEET(FOIL)/TAPE
1) 1000x1000x0.15mm min
2) 1500x1500x0.15mm min
Either size of length and width is available.
5 reinforced graphite sheet with SS304,SS316,annealeded steel,inconel
flat
or tanged insert or
other insert
1) 1000x1000x(1.0 1.5 2.0 3.0)mm
2) 1500x1500x(1.0 1.5 2.0 3.0)mm
Either size of length and width is avaible.
6 reinforced graphite sheet with tanged carbon steel
1) 1000x1000x(1.0 1.2 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.8 2.0)mm
2) 1500x1500x(1.0 1.2 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.8 2.0)mm
Either size of length and width is available.
Special specifications are available on request.
We are looking forward to your enquiries as soon as possible.
Thanks and regards,

wx li
Tel:+865367608926
Fax+865367608936:
E-mail:lwxht@sealingcn.com

       This email is send by "Email Sender Express"