RE: Training of model finishing

From: Prototipagem Rapida <proto_at_centimfe.com>
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 12:03:26 EET

Hello to all,

This is a subject that I would be also interested...and probably, there are
more out there like myself, which would play along in formation courses on
this subject. If there is anyone in the list with experience in this area
and willing to perform an intensive course, I think that you have got
business.

Dear Reza, if you have any answer for your call, please let me know.

Thank you in advance; best regards,

Bruno Araujo