Details about hatch file , outer loop

From: nambi arun rajan <nambiarunrajan_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 10:36:43 EET

hi all, can anybody provide me information about hatch file ?I am using Sinterstation 2500 plus machine. I want to know about the information stored in hatch file and where the hatch file is stored in the system?what is the extension of that file? And also when you are opening the stl file (in ascii format) in notepad, there you can find out the term outer loop . what is outer loop?what it indicates? Its very urgent. thanks and regards P.Nambi Arun Rajan Project Engineer, TIFAC- CORE PSG Tech.