RE: If you want to quit the list - READ

From: Jiang, Jiaren <Jiaren.Jiang_at_nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 21:05:31 EET

Hi Markus and all,

Thanks a lot for the replies. I have sent a message to
"majordomo@rapid.lpt.fi" in plain text format with several lines of commands
in the body to include all the possible e-mail addresses that the server may
use to reach me. It has been quite a while since I sent the message and this
time it may have worked.

I have really enjoyed reading the list for the past few years and would like
to thank all the contributors and Hannu. I am now leaving the list not due
to the problems the list is currently facing but due to the shift of my
working area. If the unsubscription is not successful, I'll stay with it. I
especially like the spirit of "share and enjoy" (Hannu).

All the best,

Jimmy