RE: If you want to quit the list - READ

From: SCHAEFER,NICK (HP-Boise,ex1) <nick.schaefer_at_hp.com>
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 20:29:24 EET

I don't know if the following is the problem in your case but it's possible.

My Email address has changed several times since I joined the RPML and the
address that the RPML list send messages to me is my Unix address of many
years ago when I first joined the list. My current email address is totally
different, but all my previous email addresses are currently aliased so I
get all messages even if they are sent using a very old address.

For instance I have had 4 or 5 email addresses since joining the list of
which was <mailto:xxxxxxxxxxx@boi.hp.com> xxxxxxxxxxx@boi.hp.com

my current addresss is <mailto:nick.schaefer@hp.com> nick.schaefer@hp.com

but I still get all email addressed to xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:nicks@boi.hp.com> @boi.hp.com.

So if you can find out what Email address the RPML is sending email to you
at, then use it in the reply to remove, you might have better luck.

For MS Exchange if you right click on the email message and pick "Options"
and find a line "Delivered to: xxx@xxx.xxx" that will be the address you
need to include in the remove message. Other Email clients may have
different ways of finding this information but I don't know.

--------
Best regards,

Nick Schaefer
   Hewlett Packard
   Boise Site Mechanical Engineering Services
   Phone: (208) 396-4884
   Fax: (208) 396-2906 or (208) 396-2338
   Email: nick.schaefer@hp.com