Re: RP

From: Markus Hitter <mah_at_jump-ing.de>
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 19:32:10 EET

Am 10.02.2004 um 16:46 schrieb Siemer, Michael:

> could we make a "pass" filter if the subject line includes the letters
> "RP"?

Common sense on mailing lists (I'm aware of) is to use brackets like
[RP] or [RP-ML] ...

But then, if people are unable to learn how to unsubscribe from this
list correctly, do you really expect them to get more complex stuff
like this into their mind?

Recently, I found the address of one of my suppliers as the sender of
one of these "remove" messages. Did he really know what he's selling
me?

Have fun,
Markus Hitter

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter