Re: No more CheapSLA? Other cheap rates?

From: Carl Dekker <dekker_at_met-l-flo.com>
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 00:02:58 EET

Kind of strange how these things work.

Facility opens designed to do contract/membership work where multiple people
can share access to equipment. Operation that 'shares' equipment goes
under. New company opens in very close proximity to former company. Around
that same time a web based operation opens with almost exactly the same
address. Not much longer and another company opens in the same metropolis
when web site dissolves. This makes for a lot of coincidence or bad
location.

Maybe not all models of prototyping can work. Could it be that we are still
prototyping how to prototype?

.02

Carl Dekker