RE: Developing RP Software

From: Deelip Menezes <deelipmenezes_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 19:37:06 EET

Dear Mathew,

I am Deelip Menezes, Director of Floating Point Solutions Private Limited
(http://www.fpsols.com). We have developed MeshWorks
(http://www.fpsols.com/meshworks.html) which is a mesh (STL, OBJ) file
manipulating software. We can develop a customized solution for you. Please
send detailed specifications to deelip@fpsols.com

Regards,

Deelip Menezes